Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 November 2013

NFL Week 9

This is it. You can consider this our hail mary pass of our NFL season. Let's do it.

Atlanta +7.5 (-105)
This is our last straw for the hopeless Falcons. I just can't see the Falcons losing to the Panthers by more than a touchdown. They're 2-5 and they NEED a win against a divisional opponent. They got embarrassed last week against the Cards, they have to bounce back.

Minnesota +10 (-105)
The Vikes head into Cowboys stadium with a big game vs. the boys. The Vikes aren't going to win any shoot-outs, and they know it. Look for them to play a conservative game, keeping it close, and controlling the flow of the game. If they can do that, it might be a 4th quarter game. I like the 10 point cushion.

Redskins +1 (-115)
When I look at the Redskins, I look at their last two games. They've gotten back to RGIII/Skins football. They put up 45 points against Chicago, and kept the game close for three quarters last week vs. the Broncos. There passing is 10th in the league and their rushing is 6th. Surprisingly good for a 2-5 team.

Eagles +3 (-125)
I'll give the Raiders credit for their 3-4 start, but not enough to trust em with a pick. The Eagles need this win, having lost their last 2. With their QB-carousel, the Eagles will depend on their running game that I think the Raiders will have a tough time with. I just can't trust the Raiders, this is their chance to prove me wrong. But I'm still taking Eagles.

Ravens -3 (Even)
2 straight losses, thank god the Ravens had a bye-week last week. They needed a chance to regroup and get it together. I think they did that. They had an extra week to prepare for this game against the Browns. They wont lose this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment