Total Pageviews

Friday 3 January 2014

Bowl Season Jan 3

Clemson +3 (-105)
This one's a juggernaut. Both these teams are coming off losses in their last game of the season. And you can bet that has left a sour taste in their mouths. I expect this to be a close game that can go either way. Ohio St. seemed unstoppable until they faced Mich St. The Spartans' big, strong defence shut down the Buckeyes offence, and that's the biggest mismatch for me tonight. The Buckeyes haven't faced a defence like Clemson yet this season. And when they did, they lost.

OkSt/Mizz Over 62 (-110)
If you love defensive football, don't watch this game. When the bowl schedule first came out I was chopping at the bit to see this games o/u. I thought to myself, anything under 70 and I'm smashing the over. These are two high-flying offences who love to play run-and-gun football. They each average 39 points a game and are teams who rely on their offence to win them games.

No comments:

Post a Comment