Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 June 2014

Sunday June 29th

MLB Chases 2014 (53-2) +34.49 units
MLB 2014 YTD (52-27-1) +28.54 units

4-0 sweep last night (includes 1 chase and 3 single plays) +6 units. Simply more of the same. Sometimes I wonder if all the additional work I put into capping is the reason to my success or if I'm simply on a red hot streak... Whether its the former or the latter, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. The fact that I am able to help some of you make money and that I get so much support from you guys is enough to make me wake up every day excited to share my plays with you.

No chases for today, new series start tomorrow.

Single Plays, there are only a few that I would lean towards, let alone consider as plays, so not much action today. No reason to force any plays.

Toronto ML (-123) 1u
Minnesota ML (+113) 1u
Padres (-116) 1u

I would suggest maybe even going half a unit on these. These were strong leans that barely made it as plays. Beware of the obvious favorites.

Best of luck everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment