Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 July 2014

Thursday July 3rd

MLB Chases 2014 (55-2) +36.49 units
MLB 2014 YTD (58-30-1) +33.48 units

Alright everyone, here's the deal. Our Oakland and Cinci both went to game 3 and lost. We're now at game 4. The series against their respective opponents are done, but as I've done a few times in the past, I will be continuing the Oakland series, and will wait to see the result before confirming whether or not I'll keep the reds one going. Basically, for the 4th game, it'll roll over into the next series. If you have been following my chases (and cashing, might I add...) and you don't feel comfortable chasing into a new series, just eat up the loss and wait for the new series to start. I really like Oakland against Toronto, especially since they were dogs in all 3 games, we haven't lost any juice. If this one loses, I might cut my losses in the Reds series as well since their bats have been extremely cold and they meet the strong Brewers. But one game at a time. As for new series, I'll only be starting one for the Dodgers for now. Depending on how that one and Oak do, I may add more tomorrow. Understood? Hope we're all on the same page.

Now let's make some money.

Chase game 4 (Rollover) Oakland (-151) to win 8u
Chase game 1 (new) LA Dodgers (-135) to win 1u

Single Plays:
LAA -1.5 (+115) 1u
NYY/Minn U7 (-110) 1u
Phillies/Miami O8 (-105) 1u

Also, would suggest a Pirates ML/Giants ML parlay, but it's a light card and I don't want to play too many. Let's hope for the best. Haven't had a losing day in a long time, so knock wood that it keeps up!

Best of luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment